The EDU Techstore | Academic software discounts, Education software discounts | JourneyEd

Purchase Requirements

College Students in the U.S. and Canada:

Matriculating college, university and career school students from accredited degree granting schools qualify.

K-12 Students in the U.S. and Canada:

Currently enrolled K-12 students.

Faculty/Staff in the U.S. and Canada:

K-12 as well as all post-secondary faculty and staff members can order software from Journey at the same student educational pricing.

Schools in the U.S. and Canada:

To place school orders, fax a school Purchase Order to (866) 947-4604 or call our School Sales Department at (800) 876-3507.

Home Schooling in the U.S. and Canada:

Those who are home schooling must provide a valid photo ID, and a copy of one of the following:
  • Letter of intent to home school addressed to local school district for current school year.
  • Home School Legal Defense Association membership card.
  • Home School Charter School membership card.
  • Book/curriculum receipt for the current year.

Non Academic Customer:

Customers not affiliated with an educational institution may purchase any of our non-academic products. To determine which products are non-academic please refer to the eligibility matrix on the product's description page. Any order received for educational products will be canceled unless academic verification is received.

Canadian customers must purchase from

Proof of Academic Status

You will need to provide proof of your academic status. No order will be shipped until a valid academic ID is received. You can place your order at anytime. We will place your order on "hold" until we receive your valid academic ID. Upon receipt of your academic ID, we will ship out your order.

Acceptable Forms of Academic Proof:

You will need one of the following documents:

College Students/Parents

  • Instant Online Verification
  • Current Student ID
  • Course Schedule
  • Registration Receipt for this semester
  • Letter of Enrollment on school letterhead

K12 Student/Parents

  • Report Card
  • Student ID
  • Registration Receipt
  • Letter of Enrollment on school letterhead

Teachers, Faculty, Staff

  • Link to your faculty web page
  • Current Faculty ID
  • Letter of Employment on school letterhead
  • Pay Stub (cross out confidential information)

Home School Students/Parents

  • Membership in Home School Association
  • Receipt for Home School Curriculum
  • Letter of intent to home school from a state agency

School Districts, Colleges, Universities

  • Your Purchase Order

Nonprofit Organizations

  • Copy of IRS 501(c)3 form
  • IRS letter stating you are a 501(c)3

How to Send Your Eligibility Proof

  • If you created an account when you placed your order you can log in and upload your eligibility documents here.
  • If you checked out as a Guest please upload your eligibiity through Order Status which can be accessed by clicking on the order number in your Order Confirmation Email.