This littleBits education kit is the easiest way to integrate powerful STEM/STEAM learning into your classroom. It includes everything you need to engage up to 4 students and develop their 21st-century skills - including 16+ hours of lessons!
Each littleBits STEAM Student Set comes with:
- 19 Bits
- 45 accessories
- 1 Invention Guide with 8 challenges, information about the Bits, troubleshooting and more.
littleBits STEAM Student Set online resources include:
- The Teacher’s Guide with 10 lessons, curricular connections, classroom management tips, and more.
- Invention Log for students to document their invention progress. This document also serves as a formative and summative assessment tool. Download it for free at littleBits.cc/student-set
- 16+ HOURS OF LESSONS: Comes with 10 lessons, with tips for creating your own!
- CREATED BY YOU: Developed in partnership with educators to ensure it fits your curriculum.
- CURRICULAR CONNECTIONS: Aligns with NGSS & Common Core standards.
- 21ST-CENTURY SKILLS: Engage students in problem solving, creative thinking, and collaboration.
- GROUP OR SOLO: Works for classroom & makerspace instruction or independent learning.
- NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY: Educators of every level can bring STEAM learning to life.
- ENDLESS INVENTIONS: Find thousands of additional invention instructions online & on the app.
- IT’S ALL REUSABLE: Reuse your Bits in unlimited ways to create new, imaginative inventions.