Wacom One Creative Pen Display
Whether you’re just starting in digital creation, want to add a twist to your visual thinking or looking to improve your digital expression, Wacom One delivers a great experience. It comes with all the essentials to spice up your digital life. There’s the natural pen feel on the 13.3” screen, the included creative software – even the ability to connect to certain Android devices. And it’s compatible with leading pen brands too. Open up new possibilities with Wacom One.
Live. Dare. Create.
Distance Learning or Remote Working
If you find yourself learning or working from a new location, you can use Wacom One to easily write, annotate documents or convey ideas to students or colleagues when web-conferencing
Wacom One was recognized at the 2020 Consumer Electronics Show by Trusted Reviews and Slashgear, winning multiple awards, including “Best in Show”. Additionally, CNET listed Wacom One as one of their select few "Useful Gear for Working from Home".
A world of new possibilities
Discover new possibilities with Wacom One. For the creative minded, this pen display gives a natural pen-on-paper feel, and the digital pen acts as multiple pens and brushes, which adds excitement to any creative hobby. For others, the stylish screen offers the right sized canvas to personalize images or videos to impress their social media fans and followers. Wacom One adds more to those who want to digitally capture ideas, create mind-maps and draw diagrams before sharing them easily with friends or colleagues.
Anyone who needs pen accuracy on a comfortably large screen, needs Wacom One. The light and ergonomically designed pen means you can tweak documents and jot down notes in a way that’s so familiar, you’ll forget you’re doing it digitally. The great thing is, it comes with our Bonus Software Pack and is compatible with your computer as well as certain Android devices to get you off to a flying start. There’s more than 35 years of learning and innovation behind Wacom One, all working towards the vision of enabling digital creativity. Wacom One is here, and it’s for everyone. Switch on and discover how your everyday just got improved.
- Paper-like canvas – a natural surface friction and minimal reflection makes for intuitive drawing on screen. It feels like you’re drawing or writing on paper, not glass.
- Feels like a real pen – no need for batteries, the pen feels and looks right. Plus, this one pen uses software to act as multiple pens and brushes in a full range of colors, with superb accuracy.
- Space to play – See your imagination come to life in full color on a display that’s nearly A4/letter in size.
- Digital freedom – sketch or paint directly onto screen, draw diagrams, annotate documents, enhance photos and videos, plus you can delete, edit and share your creations with ease.
- Bonus Software Pack included – brilliant apps are waiting to be explored. For example, Bamboo Paper comes with premium features* and transforms your creative pen display into a sketchpad.
- Diverse compatibility – link up your Wacom One to your Mac or PC, as well as certain Android tablets and smartphones, and even use digital pens from top brands if you want a different option.
Sketch, draw and paint directly on screen and enjoy natural surface friction with minimal reflection. Imagine a pen that uses software to make it the tool you want it to be: paintbrush, pen, marker, pencil, chalk or eraser. The only limit is your imagination.
With the familiar feeling of pen on paper, Wacom One lets you capture ideas, create mind-maps, draw diagrams and more, before sharing them easily with friends and colleagues.
Photo and video enhancing
Impress your social media fans and followers alike. The precise Wacom One Pen and the nearly A4/Letter-sized canvas let you comfortably personalize your images or videos, boosting your editing skills in the process.
The light, battery-free, ergonomically designed pen means you can tweak or sign documents and jot down notes just as you would with pen and paper.