Access 2013 On Demand is built from the ground up for today's beginning-to-intermediate-level Access user. Like every book in the On Demand Series, it teaches visually, using an easy, friendly, full-color format designed to "show you how," instead of "telling you how." But that's not all. This book:
- Combines step-by-step training with quick-reference material you can rely on long after you've mastered the core skills you need
- Provides easy-to-follow task-based coverage of the techniques you'll use most often, presenting most tasks in just one or two pages
- Offers in-depth coverage of all new MOS (Microsoft Office Specialist) exam objectives, so you can use it as a study guide to enhance your job prospects or current career
- Provides additional end-of-chapter workshops, plus even more hands-on projects online
- Includes a complete practical troubleshooting guide
- Helps you upgrade by presenting New Feature icons, plus a detailed list of new features indexed to the pages where they're covered
Simply put, no other book offers beginning-to-intermediate-level Access users this much simplicity, usable content, flexibility, and value.