With time-saving features and a clean, modern look across all your programs, school assignments and personal projects can get done even faster. Plus, save your documents in the cloud on SkyDrive to access virtually anywhere.
Your personalized Office experience
Capture your ideas however you work best—with keyboard, pen, or touchscreen. View Word documents in the new Read mode for a pleasant and focused reading experience on large or small screens. Capture and organize all kinds of information in OneNote—notes, pictures, web pages, voice memos, even videos—and share it virtually anywhere.
Share your work
Easily work with others on your shared documents with free Office Web Apps. Present a Word document on your screen to others using only a browser with the Present Online feature, even if they don't have Word installed. Save your work to SkyDrive and access it from almost anywhere. Easily incorporate content from PDFs into your Word documents. Use Recommended Charts to visualize your Excel data and draw conclusions in less time.
Your Office for home and homework
- In the new Read Mode, text reflows automatically in columns for easier on-screen reading
- Fewer menus means more focus on your content—see only the tools you need, when you need them
- Open a PDF in Word, and edit content just as if you created it in Word
- Show your style by using Word templates in more than 40 categories
- Each workbook has in its own window, making it easier to work on two workbooks--or two monitors-- at once
- New functions in the math and trig, statistical, engineering, date and time, lookup and reference, logical, and text function categories
- The new Recommended Charts button lets you pick from a variety of charts that are right for your data
- Presenter View allows you to see your notes on your monitor while the audience only sees the slide
- Smart Guides automatically appear when your objects are close to even, and tell you when objects are spaced evenly
- Support for more multimedia formats, such as .mp4 and .mov, more high-definition content, and more built-in codecs