TurboCAD Pro Platinum 2017
Premium 2D/3D CAD Software
TurboCAD Pro Platinum is our top-of-the-line, professional 2D/3D CAD application. Access a powerful drafting palette, ACIS® solid modeling, premium photorealistic rendering, advanced architectural and mechanical toolsets, AutoCAD-like 2D drafting interface options, and extensive file support.
Affordable, Professional 2D/3D CAD Software
TurboCAD Pro Platinum is a brilliant collection of professional 2D/3D CAD tools to design, modify, present, and document in an integrated fashion. An optional AutoCAD®-like 2D drafting interface with command line and dynamic input cursor helps professionals already familiar with AutoCAD easily get up to speed. Advanced technology—a powerful drafting palette, D-Cube constraints, and ACIS® engine —enhance productivity. Advanced architectural and mechanical design tools add even greater flexibility and control, while superior rendering controls produce powerful presentations. Plus TurboCAD Pro Platinum is programmable and supports over 40 file formats including .DWG, .DXF, .SKP, 3D .PDF, and .STL for 3D printing.
Key Features & Benefits
- Easy to Learn and Use with set up wizards, context-sensitive help, snaps, alignment aids, and handle-based editing.
- AutoCAD®-like 2D drafting interface option with command line and dynamic input cursor.
- Complete 2D/3D Design Tools for drafting, modeling, modifying, dimensioning and annotation.
- Surface Modeling Tools like 2D/3D Booleans, extrude, revolve, sweeps, & more.
- ACIS® 3D Solid Modeling and Advanced Mechanical Design tools to create complex 3D objects.
- Professional Part Tree that can act like a selective Undo/Redo for all your 2D/3D operations.
- Powerful Drafting Palette that creates associative sections and cut planes.
- Advanced Architectural Tools including a greater range of parametric architectural objects, style manager, and IFC support.
- Superior Photorealistic Rendering, materials, and lighting to create powerful presentations.
- Dozens of Productivity Tools such as PDF underlay and ePack with New Intelligent File Send.
- 2D Geometric and Dimension Constraints.
- Database Connectivity with Customizable Reporting.
- Point Cloud Support.
- Programmable with Ruby Scripting or Software Development Kit to create routines, features, & more.
- Over 40 industry standard CAD & graphic file formats supported to share your work.
- New Import of TurboApp files from mobile devices.
- Over 50 new and improved features!
Powerful UI & Performance
If you’re new to TurboCAD Pro Platinum, features like the fully customizable interface, including an optional AutoCAD®-like 2D drafting interface, can help you get started. Save more time with handle based editing and a GPU accelerated drawing engine. Even collecting and assembling all external resources and entities attached to a drawing for distribution is simple with ePack. Plus, TurboCAD is 64-bit compatible to manage even the largest CAD files.
Organize, access, and explore design alternatives. The Design Director Palette provides advanced controls for Layers, Layer Filters, creating Layer Sets, setting and saving Work Planes, controlling Named Views, and more to streamline work and enhance productivity.
2D Design and Editing
TurboCAD is rich in professional 2D/3D design tools and drawing aids that speed design. Create views and viewports of any size and shape. Access extensive paper space and printing options. Multi-select drawing tool, dimension tools, and more.
3D Surface Modeling
TurboCAD includes a complete set of 3D surface modeling and editing tools making it ideal for both single part and small assembly mechanical designs.
ACIS® Solid Modeling / Advanced Mechanical Design
TurboCAD Pro Platinum provides advanced 3D surface and ACIS solid modeling tools. The thread tool, twisted extrude, extrude to face, imprint tool, parametric holes, imprint and more enable the easy creation of your more complicated professional designs. Access advanced modification tools like bend, unbend, and facet offset make it easier to modify existing geometry. Smooth surface mesh / sub-D modeling tools are also available allowing for the creation of more organic shapes.
Architectural & GIS
TurboCAD includes an integrated suite of architectural tools that accelerate productivity in design and drafting, or in the documentation of existing compatible architectural models. The architectural objects are AutoCAD® Architecture (ACA) compatible so that .DWG models with ACA extensions may be read, modified, and documented as needed.
Photorealistic Rendering & Visualization
TurboCAD Pro Platinum includes the Redway3d Redsdk 4.2 drawing and rendering engine to speed design work and create stunning presentations. Render management of materials, luminances, environments, advanced render styles and more help users create truly photorealistic presentations of their design.
Parametric Parts Manager
Create parts that remain parametrically controlled, even after insertion into your drawing. Also draw variably constrained parts and convert them to parametric parts. Parts can be saved individually, and libraries of .PPM objects can be created, shared, and reused from project to project.
Interoperability / File Support
TurboCAD makes it easy to maintain your intellectual property investment and share your work. TurboCAD Pro supports export of 3D models to 3D .PDF which can be viewed interactively with Acrobat Reader. Plus, users can open, insert, or embed up to 35 file formats and export up to 28, including .DWG, .DXF (from R14 through 2017 including AutoCAD® Architecture extensions), .SKP (SketchUp™, to version 2015), .3DM (Rhinoceros®), .3DS (Autodesk® 3ds Max®), IGES, STEP, .OBJ, COLLADA (.DAE – export); and many more.
External References (Xrefs)
All of the file formats that may be opened and imported, except bitmap images, may be used as an external reference (Xref). TurboCAD offers Xref clipping for dozens of file formats and binding of Xrefs, which can then be exploded and edited. Xref layers are also easy to manage, including with layer filters.
Programmable (SDK & Ruby Scripting)
Extend the functionality of TurboCAD Pro Platinum by develop new tools, functions, and behaviors. Custom routines that are performed on a regular basis can be automated. Specific tools for vertical applications can be created and added. Even commercial plug-in applications may be developed and sold. Updated documentation and samples are provided and there is a wiki and forum-based support online.