Meet ChronoQuest™ – the highly imaginative, knowledge-based learning experience ideal for today’s screen-loving students! And, out-of-the-box, ready for teachers.
Created by technologists, informed by educators, ChronoQuest™ uses Augmented Reality to shed exciting new light on history. Century-by-century, students quest through time learning about, even adding to, history’s past!
ChronoQuest™ Timelines are pre-programmed and regularly updated with content from six subjects for immediate fun, active, and participation learning.
All you need is the FREE Aurasma app available both for iOS and Android devices. Once Aurasma is on your handheld device, simply aim it anywhere on the timeline to see “CHRONOS” pop out at you. Interact with CHRONOS by tapping to visit a web link, or double tap to watch a related video!
With the available curriculum guides and lesson plans from ChronoQuest™, teachers will easily engage students in a new way of learning from Literature to Science and everything in between.
Along with the pre-programmed content, ChronoQuest™ is specially developed to let teachers and students customize and add Augmented Reality CHRONOS content to the timeline! With step-by-step instructions students and teachers are shown how they can code new content and make history!
ChronoQuest™ makes all subjects more fun and engaging to learn. It's a great project based learning tool. With one timeline, teachers can create limitless quests in Humanities, Literature, Science, Civics, Political History, Technology, Arts - any subject!
It’s simple to MAKE HISTORY with ChronoQuest™!
- Each ChronoQuest tube contains 5 full length laminated posters, 27" x 10"
- Centuries included: 16th, 17th, 18th, 19th and 20th Centuries
- Includes instructional panel and sneak peek panel of 21st Century, 6.783" x 10"
- Creating Augmented Reality CHRONOS content requires a free Aurasma Studio account, available for PC and MAC - Aurasma provides a powerful drag-and-drop web studio that enables anyone to easily create, manage, and track augmented reality experiences
- Viewing ChronoQuest CHRONOS Augmented Reality content requires download of free Aurasma app available for both Android and iOS devices
- Suitable for all ages – across all grade levels – from grades K-12