JourneyEd.com knows how expensive it is to be a student, teacher or parent of a student. To help with those costs, we offer discounts of up to 85% on the software you need.
These low prices are made possible by educational discounts that you qualify for as part of the Academic Community. To qualify, simply send us a copy of your school ID or one of these other documents.
To receive your order as quickly as possible, follow these steps:
- Add the item(s) you would like to purchase to your cart.
- Complete your order online
- Reference your order number and email, fax or electronically upload one of the accepted academic documents to us.
It typically takes us less than a business day to process your documents, and you will not be charged until after you have been approved. If there is any problem with the documents we receive we will notify you.
Visit our order status page to check on the progress of your order.
If you have any questions about this process please contact us.
Student/Faculty eFulfillment Solutions:
Increasingly schools have found the need to deliver electronic software downloads (ESD) and/or physical media to their campus community including students, faculty, and staff. JourneyEd is the leading provider of software fulfillment solutions for the academic market. Our customized eFulfillment solution offers you a hands free method of distribution for any number of software agreements in which campus wide fulfillment is required.
Our services include, but are not limited to:
- Automated verification through our patented VeriClick system
- Ability to tie into financial aid
- Customized marketing and communication plans
- Dedicated Customer Service
Programs included, not limited to:
- Microsoft Student Option Work at Home
- Microsoft Faculty Work at Home
- Adobe ELA Faculty/Student Media Fulfillment
Many of our vendor partners offer volume discounts for aggregated software license purchasing, and license agreements signed by regional or statewide consortia. These vendors recognize that groups such as education consortia provide a valuable service to them by placing a single large order for software, rather than a series of smaller orders. JourneyEd has managed relationships with education consortia for over a decade! Please contact your dedicated software licensing specialist for more details about group purchasing and/or consortia level agreements.
Agreements that may be available:
- Microsoft Enrollment for Education Solutions (EES)
- Adobe Enterprise Transactional License Agreement (ETLA)
- VMWare Enterprise License Agreement
JourneyEd is 100% dedicated to the education space! We know software licensing for academic institutions can be complex and may vary drastically from one software vendor to the next. Our certified software licensing experts and dedicated staff will assist you whether you are IT Director’s, Procurement Specialists, or Department Heads in obtaining and managing the software license products they need, at the lowest pricing structure available.
Here are the areas in which we assist schools:
- Lowest total cost of ownership
- Effective management and administration of software licenses
- Licensing compliance
- Enterprise license options
Complexity is your enemy..JourneyEd is your friend! Call us today!