JourneyEd.com knows how expensive it is to be a student, teacher or parent of a student. To help with those costs, we offer discounts of up to 85% on the software you need.
These low prices are made possible by educational discounts that you qualify for as part of the Academic Community. To qualify, simply send us a copy of your school ID or one of these other documents.
To receive your order as quickly as possible, follow these steps:
- Add the item(s) you would like to purchase to your cart.
- Complete your order online
- Reference your order number and email, fax or electronically upload one of the accepted academic documents to us.
It typically takes us less than a business day to process your documents, and you will not be charged until after you have been approved. If there is any problem with the documents we receive we will notify you.
Visit our order status page to check on the progress of your order.
If you have any questions about this process please contact us.
Who can order from JourneyEd?
Matriculating college, university and career school students qualify.
If your school participates in the Microsoft Student Select program, you may purchase Microsoft software. All other K-12 students can order all of the software we offer with the exception of Microsoft software. (Graduating seniors who can show proof of college acceptance may order Microsoft software.)
K-12 as well as all post-secondary faculty and staff members can order software from Journey at the same student educational pricing.
To place school orders, fax a school Purchase Order to (866) 947-4604 or call our School Sales Department at (800) 876-3507.
Those who are home schooling must provide a valid photo ID, and a copy of one of the following:
- Letter of intent to home school addressed to local school district for current school year.
- Home School Legal Defense Association membership card.
- Home School Charter School membership card.
- Book/curriculum receipt for the current year.
Air Force/DoD Association
Proof of Air Force/DoD Association required. We Accept:
- Official DoD letterhead with purchasers name in body of letter.
- DoD issued Identification.
- Government/DoD paystub.
- Or proof of affiliation with one of the following organizations:
- Alliance for National Defense
- Aerospace Industries Association
- Air Force Aid Society
- Air Force Association
- Air Force Enlisted Widows
- Air Force Historical Foundation
- Air Force Memorial Foundation
- Air Force Sergeants Association
- Air Force Security Police Association
- Airmen Memorial Foundation
- Airmen Memorial Museum
- Air Weather Association
- Air Weather Reconnaissance Association
- American Gulf War Veterans Association
- American Legion
- American Militarys Association
- Armed Forces Benefit Association
- Armed Forces Communications and Electronics Association
- Army and Air Force Mutual Aid Association
- Association of Air Force Missileers
- Civil Air Patrol
- Congressional Medal of Honor Society
- Disabled American Veterans
- Enlisted Association of the National Guard
- Foreign Joint Service NCO's Association
- Ghost Wings
- Logistics Officers Association
- Military Benefit Association
- Military Order of the Purple Heart
- Military Order of the World Wars
- Military Officers Association of America (MOAA)
- National Association for Uniformed Services
- National Guard Association of the United States
- National Military Family Association
- National Veterans Organization of America
- Non-Commissioned Officers Association
- Paralyzed Veterans of America
- Reserve Officers Association of the US
- The Air Force Association
- The Retired Enlisted Association
- United Armed Forces Association
- United States Air Force Academy Association of Graduates
- USAF Military Training Instructor Association
- Veterans of Foreign Wars of the United States
- Veterans of the Vietnam War
- Vietnam Veterans of America
Non Academic Customer:
Customers not affiliated with an educational institution may purchase any of our non-academic products. To determine which products are non-academic the product order code will end in a "N". Any order received for educational products will be canceled unless academic verification is received.
Proof of Academic Status
You will need to provide proof of your academic status. No order will be shipped until a valid academic ID is received. You can place your order at anytime. We will place your order on "hold" until we receive your valid academic ID. Upon receipt of your academic ID, we will ship out your order.
Acceptable Forms of Academic Proof:
You will need one of the following documents:College Students/Parents
- Instant Online Verification
- Current Student ID
- Course Schedule
- Registration Receipt for this semester
- Letter of Enrollment on school letterhead
- Report Card
- Student ID
- Registration Receipt
- Letter of Enrollment on school letterhead
- Link to your faculty web page
- Current Faculty ID
- Letter of Employment on school letterhead
- Pay Stub (cross out confidential information)
- Membership in Home School Association
- Receipt for Home School Curriculum
- Letter of intent to home school from a state agency
- Your Purchase Order
- Copy of IRS 501(c)3 form
- IRS letter stating you are a 501(c)3
- Proof of affiliation with the U.S. Air Force or DoD affiliation, as listed above.
How to Send Your Eligibility Proof:
- FAX: to 1-866-947-4525
- EMAIL: Send to email@example.com (Attach proof to email. Attachment must be 300KB's or smaller. Larger sized emails will not be accepted.)
If you already have an order placed you can upload your verification here