The B160-100-CSI RGB Component Video + Audio over IP Extender Receiver works with a Tripp Lite B160-Series transmitter (sold separately) to extend and distribute component video + stereo audio, RS-232 serial and IR (infrared) remote signals from the source to the display located up to 328 feet (100 meters) away, which is more than 200 feet farther than a traditional Cat5e/6 solution. By adding a chain of low-cost unmanaged network switches, such as Tripp Lite's NG5, you can continue extending the distance between source and display up to 328 feet per switch.
Create a multi-in, multi-out installation with up to 64 transmitters and 255 receivers by connecting dedicated managed Ethernet network switches with Internet Group Management Protocol (IGMP), such as Tripp Lite's NSS-G16D2. With a compatible B160-Series transmitter, this receiver works with any analog or digital source, including HDMI, VGA and DisplayPort™, allowing you to mix and match technologies and use existing source devices. An IGMP-enabled switch will let you manage all connections for centralized control over which sources show on which displays.
The B160-100-CSI supports video resolutions up to 1080i. It extends IR control signals that control a source, such as a Blu-ray™ player, from a remote display, as well as RS-232 signals at serial baud rates up to 57600 Bps. It mounts to a wall, rack or pole using the included hardware.
RGB Component Video + Stereo Audio, Serial and IR Control Signals over Cat5/6 Cabling
- Receives IP-based audio + video transmitted point-to-point from a source 328 ft. away
- Add low-cost network switches between transmitter and receiver to continue extending distance up to 328 ft. per switch
Create a Multi-In, Multi-Out Installation Using B160-Series Transmitters and Receivers
- Connect up to 64 transmitters and 255 receivers through multiple dedicated managed network switches
- IGMP-enabled switches allow centralized control over which sources show on which displays
- Displays video from any analog or digital source, so you can mix and match technologies and use existing sources and monitors
Enhanced Technical Features
- Supports video resolutions up to 1080i
- Uses H.264 video compression standard
- Transmits on 20-60 kHz IR frequency
- Extends IR control signals that control a source from a remote display
- Supports RS-232 serial baud rates up to 57600 Bps
- No software or drivers required
- Hardware included for mounting on wall, rack or pole
- Compatible with all Tripp Lite B160-Series A/V over IP transmitters
- Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases