The B160-200-HSI 2-Port HDMI Audio/Video with RS-232 Serial and IR Control over IP Receiver extends and distributes HDMI audio/video, RS-232 serial and IR (infrared) remote signals through a dedicated Ethernet network switch located up to 328 feet (100 m) away. With an additional 328 feet between the switch and the transmitter (sold separately), the total maximum distance from source to display is 656 feet (200 m).
The B160-200-HSI is designed for managed network switches with IGMP, which allow login and remote management via switch interface. You can connect up to 64 transmitters and 255 receivers in a single managed switch installation.
The B160-200-HSI supports video resolutions up to 1920 x 1080 (1080p) at 60 Hz. It works with any analog or digital source, including VGA and DisplayPort™. Dual HDMI ports allow the connection of two displays. This receiver extends IR control signals that control a source, such as a Blu-ray™ player, from a remote display, as well as RS-232 signals at serial baud rates up to 57600 Bps.
Compatible with Tripp Lite's B160-001-DPSI, B160-001-HDSI and B160-001-VSI transmitters.
Extends and Distributes HDMI A/V, Serial and IR Control Signals over Cat5/6 Cabling
- Converts source video to IP-based signal transmitted to and distributed through network switch
- Extends signal up to 328 ft. (100 m) from switch
- Can also connect directly to transmitter up to 328 ft. away
- Dual HDMI outputs for connecting 2 displays
Designed for Managed Network Switches with IGMP
- Allows login and remote management via switch interface
- Works with any analog or digital source, including VGA and DisplayPort
- Connect up to 64 transmitters and 255 receivers in single managed switch installation
Enhanced Technical Features
- Supports video resolutions up to 1920 x 1080 (1080p) @ 60 Hz
- Uses H.264 video compression standard
- Transmits on 20-60 kHz IR frequency
- Extends IR control signals that control a source from a remote display
- Supports RS-232 serial baud rates up to 57600 Bps
- HDCP and 3D compatible when used with a DisplayPort or HDMI transmitter (not compatible with VGA transmitter)
Plug and Play Functionality
- No software or drivers required
- Hardware included for mounting on wall, rack or pole
- Compatible with B160-001-DPSI, B160-001-HDSI and B160-001-VSI transmitters
- Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases