Minimum System Requirements:
- XP/Vista/Windows7 or MAC OS X 10.3 or higher
- 2.0 GHz processor or higher
- 512MB of system memory
- Support for DirectX 9 graphics and 64MB of graphics memory
- 32MB free hard drive
- 1024x768 screen resolution
- Audio output
- Broadband Internet access: DSL or Cable (minimum bandwidth 350kbps)
- See chart below for minimum recommended browser configurations:
- Windows: Internet Explorer 7/Firefox 2 /Opera 9 /Chrome /Safari
- MAC: Safari 2/ Chrome
- Windows: Windows Media Player 11 and QuickTime with iTunes 7.1.6
- MAC: QuickTime with iTunes 7.1.6
Having Issues Accessing Your Training?
Below are a list of solutions for common Browser and Player issues that may be preventing you from accessing your online training.
INTERNET EXPLORER 9 BROWSER
If you are experiencing a black screen, content loading or buffering, we need to set the Compatibility View for the browser.
To alleviate this issue, we need to set your browser to run in Compatibility View for our website.
Quick Fix - Select Tools or Hit F12 on your keyboard. A new window will open at the bottom of your screen. In the first menu bar of that new window locate "Browser Mode" click on that and select IE9 Compatibility view. Once complete Hit F12 or the close button on the window to exit.
GOOGLE CHROME BROWSER
Below are suggestions directly from the Google Chrome help site to assist you in resolving the issue. The following link will take you directly to the Google Chrome help site area that addresses enabling add-ons or plug ins like the Windows Media Player Plug In Link.
MOZILLA FIREFOX BROWSER
The Firefox browser requires add-ons or plugs in to be enabled so that it recognizes components on your system.
Let's go to the Mozilla support center to resolve the issue
To verify this, when on your toolbar select Tools then Options. You should see a selection of programs/plug-ins that are already installed (i.e. Realplayer, Windows Media Player, etc.) Please be sure you have Windows Media Player enabled. If you need further information - here is an additional link to discuss the Windows Media Player plug-in for the Firefox browser.
Links to Update Your System
Windows Media Player v11 or higher:
QuickTime Player with iTUNES v7.1.6 or higher:
Flash v9 or higher: