Creation Collective Nodelocked Interactive Annual Education License (Faculty) (Electronic Software Delivery)
Please Note: Once the order has been processed, this product is nonreturnable.
A collection of products for creative professionals
The Creation COLLECTIVE offers digital 3D visualization, modeling, animation, painting, playback, and integration in a single license.
With a COLLECTIVE license one user at a time has the ability to run any of the products in the COLLECTIVE.
What's in the Creation COLLECTIVE?
The Creation COLLECTIVE includes all our high end products below, plus a years maintenance. This means that not only do you get maintenance releases, service packs and support, but you automatically get the newest version of each product when it's released.
The Next Generation of 3D Content Creation
3D modeling, animation, sculpting, effects and rendering in a powerful integrated package. An end-to-end solution delivering raw horsepower, refined technology and robust workflows, MODO is the creative option of choice for artists and designers around the world - from home-based hobbyists to Hollywood studios.
State of the ARt 3D Painting
The cutting-edge 3D paint tool gives artists a fluid and flexible way to paint directly onto 3D models - meaning more time spent painting and less time managing technical issues. Supported by the world’s most advanced layering system, MARI is capable of handling high-resolution textures and millions of polygons without ever compromising on speed or efficiency.
- Paint quickly and intuitively in 3D with a state-of-the-art range of 3D paint tools
- Work faster and more creatively thanks to MARI’s capability to handle super-high resolution textures and millions of polygons without compromising on speed
- Stay in control with a powerful layer-based workflow that comes complete with adjustments, procedurals and advanced masking
- Integrate MARI seamlessly into your pipeline with industry-standard Python scripting, C API and OpenColorIO color management
Desktop Playback, Edit & Review
This desktop review tool enables artists to playback every shot on the VFX timeline and compare versions of renders quickly, making it easy to see work in the context of the entire sequence. It fully integrates with NUKE and is supported by the shot management, conform and review toolset of HIERO to integrate seamlessly with the production pipeline and make collaborative working effortless.
- Get the right results faster by viewing your shots in context with soft-import of all media that NUKE can read, including multi-channel EXRs, with audio for desktop playback
- Edit shots straight on the timeline with a complete set of standard and easy-to-use controls that sit alongside HIERO’s unique multi-tool set
- Save time and stay organised with media management capabilities that let you create your own elements library to organise, sort and tag VFX elements
- Keep on top of reviews by saving out projects for reference or passing back to HIERO, and use shot-tagging to add notes to shots on the timeline
Why the Creation COLLECTIVE?
- The open, future-proof workflow of The Foundry products will increase efficiency, productivity, and collaboration opportunities for creative professionals.
- Designers and artists creating content for world class still or moving images will find the strongest toolset available in a Creation COLLECTIVE as well as the ability to integrate the Creation COLLECTIVE toolset into existing pipelines via Python.
- Get product updates, maintenance releases, service packs and support for all of the products in your COLLECTIVE*
- Bring a professional finish to your projects with all the high-end features of all of our award winning products in one place.
*When on valid maintenance
Which Collective is right for me?
The Production COLLECTIVE includes MODO, MARI and NUKESTUDIO, offering digital 3D modeling, animation, paint, effects, playback, editorial and shot management in a single license.
The Creation COLLECTIVE comprises MODO, MARI, and HIEROPLAYER offering digital 3D visualization, modeling, animation, painting, playback, and integration in a single license.
Learn MODO & HIEROPLAYER
Looking to learn more about the MODO and HIEROPLAYER workflow? Brad Peebler from The Foundry gives a quick overview of HIEROPLAYER for users of MODO in our tutorial.
See how our customers are using MODO & MARI together
Straight from SIGGRAPH 2013, see how MODO and MARI were used on feature film Rise, with a demo from director David Karlak and visual effects supervisor Scott Metzger.
This is a Node-locked license, this license can be used ONLY on the machine whose system ID the license is keyed to.
Licenses can only be used for education purposes. Any commercial use must be agreed in writing by The Foundry. Individuals that use software bought at a discount under the education program for profit and or on a commercial production will be breaking the terms of the End User Licence Agreement (EULA). This is software piracy.
How do I qualify for a faculty member license?
Eligible faculty members must be employed for 3 days or more per week at a primary or secondary school, degree-granting or certificate-granting learning, teaching or training institution.
In some cases faculty may only be eligible to purchase if the educational institute at which you are employed has active annual or permanent education licences
What do you need to order this product?
- Currently dated staff photo ID card OR a copy of a currently dated staff pay slip including employee name and employer name (sensitive details such as pay amounts or social security/NI numbers can be blacked out) OR an official letter of employment
- Your system ID – to find it click here.
Are the educational versions different to the commercial versions?
The products supplied under the Educational License options are functionally identical to the commercial versions.