The Future is Wild
Time-travelling students about habitats, interdependence and adaptation as they explore this immersive simulation. Within three futuristic time zones, students will also develop their technology, problem-solving and thinking skills as they explore this interpretation of how the world’s changing geography could affect the creatures that inhabit it.
With three activity levels, three time-zones, fascinating video clips from Emmy-nominated The Future is Wild TV series, engaging graphics and intriguing assignments, pupils are guaranteed a wild adventure!
- Immersive adventure exploring the Earth 5 million, 100 million and 200 million years in the future!
- A creative way to teach food chains, interdependence and adaptation
- Three activity levels including focused assignments and a free ‘explore’ mode
- Interactive features include video clips and rotating 3D creature models
- Develops information technology and thinking skills
Age range Grades 3-8