Digital Discoveries immerses students in a rich and stimulating environment where they use a range of digital tools to collect, manipulate, save and present the data that is required to put an end to Gomezís eco-crimes and save the rainforest.
This top-quality resource encourages the discerning use of four digital tools: video camera, digital stills camera, data logger (sensor) and sound recorder.
Digital Discoveries offers open, exploratory learning experiences that are fun and purposeful.
- Three engaging missions
- Four digital tools to collect and refine data
- Set in a rich and stimulating context
- Develops information technology knowledge and discerning use of technology
- Open, exploratory learning experiences
- Encourages presentation skills through multimedia.
Age range - Grade 2 - 6