Featuring the powerful DisplayLink DL-3900 chipset, this device allows you to connect two additional displays and gigabit Ethernet to most Windows tablets, laptops, or desktop PCs. Fully backward compatible with USB 2.0 PCs. Features two graphics ports: an HDMI port and a DVI-I port (with included VGA adapter).
- Provides SuperSpeed USB 3.0 (5Gbps) link from PC to video and Ethernet. Connect two additional monitors to almost any Windows-based laptop, desktop, or tablet
- HDMI port supports resolutions up to 2560x1440* and DVI/VGA port supports display resolutions up to 1920x1200. Connects via USB 3.0 or 2.0, and is USB bus powered so no additional power adapter is needed
- Full support for Windows 10, 8.1, 7, & legacy XP systems. USB 3.0 connection recommended for best performance. Surface RT, Mac OS X, and Linux/Unix are not supported. Does not support HDCP. Suggested for use with web and productivity software; not recommended for gaming
- 2560x1440 output only available when using a single HDMI display connected through the dock. If dual displays are connected, each will be limited to a max. resolution of 1920x1200. 2560x1440 output requires a "High Speed" HDMI cable. 2560x1440 mode will operate at a 50Hz refresh rate; all lower modes at 60Hz refresh. 2560x1440 output requires current DisplayLink drivers and monitor must natively support 2560x1440 via HDMI input
- We love our Plugable products and hope you will too. All of our products are backed with a 1-year limited parts and labor warranty and Seattle-based email support.