Trusted color accuracy.
The PA243W is a 24" IPS LCD monitor that raises the bar for color critical applications including photography and video editing. Offering an full 100% coverage of sRGB color gamut, 99.8% of Adobe RGB, 95.5% of DCI-P3 and 80.0% of Rec 2020, you can trust that the PA243W will deliver the colors that you need. Its always-on backlight sensor, internal 14-bit 3D programmable lookup tables (LUTs) provide stable white points and accurate color rendition for the life of the display, especially when used with the included SpectraViewII color calibration software and MDSVSENSOR3 calibration sensor. 10-bit DisplayPort and HDMI connectivity provides the highest color fidelity and built-in USB 3.1 hub with DisplaySync Pro™ makes it a fit for any configuration. In addition, Picture in Picture and Picture by Picture modes allow for real-time print emulation, simplifying your workflow.
- SpectraViewII Color Calibration Solution , which includes software and colorimeter, helps the display achieve accurate, consistent and repeatable color performance
- IPS LCD panel with wide viewing angles and excellent color reproduction and superior screen performance
- Internal programmable 14-bit 3D lookup tables (LUTs) ensure accurate color rendition
- 3-port USB 3.1 hub with DisplaySync ProTM controls two computers with only one keyboard and mouse
- 5 programmable Picture Mode profiles for quick access to multiple color spaces
- Picture in Picture and Picture by Picture modes increase productivity by displaying two sources simultaneously
- MultiProfiler provides complete control over picture modes, enables real-time print emulation and can automate changing settings with keyboard shortcuts
- Wide connectivity includes 10-bit DisplayPort and HDMI as well as VGA, and DVI-D inputs