Trusted color accuracy. The PA243W is a 24" IPS LCD monitor that raises the bar for color critical applications including photography and video editing. Offering an full 100% coverage of sRGB color gamut, 99.8% of Adobe RGB, 95.5% of DCI-P3 and 80.0% of Rec 2020, you can trust that the PA243W will deliver the colors that you need. Its always-on backlight sensor, internal 14-bit 3D programmable lookup tables (LUTs) provide stable white points and accurate color rendition for the life of the display. 10-bit DisplayPort and HDMI connectivity provides the highest color fidelity and built-in USB 3.1 hub with DisplaySync Pro™ makes it a fit for any configuration. In addition, Picture in Picture and Picture by Picture modes allow for real-time print emulation, simplifying your workflow.
- IPS LCD panel with wide viewing angles and excellent color reproduction and superior screen performance
- Internal programmable 14-bit 3D lookup tables (LUTs) ensure accurate color rendition
- 3-port USB 3.1 hub with DisplaySync ProTM controls two computers with only one keyboard and mouse
- 5 programmable Picture Mode profiles for quick access to multiple color spaces
- Picture in Picture and Picture by Picture modes increase productivity by displaying two sources simultaneously
- MultiProfiler provides complete control over picture modes, enables real-time print emulation and can automate changing settings with keyboard shortcuts
- Wide connectivity includes 10-bit DisplayPort and HDMI as well as VGA, and DVI-D inputs