Expand your desktop. The ultrawide 29" NEC MultiSync EA295WMi is an LED-backlit desktop monitor ideal for corporate, financial, healthcare and broadcast environments and features IPS panel technology with wide viewing angles (178° horizontal/vertical) and a 21:9 aspect ratio. The EA295WMi features picture by picture and picture in picture capability, allowing users to seamlessly replace two 19"" SXGA displays. ControlSync™ technology allows users to control up to six EA295WMi displays in a multi-monitor configuration and keep the settings in sync while the DisplayPort output connects up to 3 displays using one cable from the computer. Smart sensing technology automatically detects your work conditions to determine the proper brightness and save power with ambient light and human sensors . The comprehensive input panel, including DisplayPort, 2x HDMI, and VGA and the 3-port USB 3.1 hub with DisplaySync Pro technology connects to a wide variety of sources.
- IPS LCD panel with wide viewing angles and excellent color reproduction and superior screen performance
- Internal programmable 14-bit 3D lookup tables (LUTs) ensure accurate color rendition
- 3-port USB 3.1 hub with DisplaySync ProTM controls two computers with only one keyboard and mouse
- 5 programmable Picture Mode profiles for quick access to multiple color spaces
- Picture in Picture and Picture by Picture modes increase productivity by displaying two sources simultaneously
- MultiProfiler provides complete control over picture modes, enables real-time print emulation and can automate changing settings with keyboard shortcuts
- Wide connectivity includes 10-bit DisplayPort and HDMI as well as VGA, and DVI-D inputs