The 24" NEC MultiSync EX241UN is a 4-sided ultra-narrow bezel IPS desktop monitor designed to put your image front and center. This slim, widescreen model features IPS panel technology with wide viewing angles (178° horizontal/vertical) and ergonomic adjustability and 0.8mm bezels around the entire display. It features a 5-way control button on the back with on-screen display (OSD) indicators for easy adjustment of key settings and the includedControlSync ™ technology allows users to control the settings for up to 25 EX241UN displays in a multi-monitor configuration. Upon establishing one unit as the master, users are able to control many performance attributes of the multi-monitor setup in unison through the single monitor. Its comprehensive input panel includes HDMI, DisplayPort, DVI-D, VGA and 3-port USB 3.0 hub for connecting to the latest display sources. NOTE: This SKU is designed to be used with a third party monitor mount and does not include a stand.
- LED backlight technology provides for industry-leading low power consumption and less hazardous materials
- Stand-free for simple VESA mount connection
- Full connectivity, including DisplayPort, HDMI, DVI-D and VGA inputs
- 5-way control button with on screen display makes display adjustments simple
- Optional human and ambient light sensors (KT-SS1) automatically detect your work conditions to determine the proper display brightness, conserving power
- ECO Mode™ allows you to manually adjust the display's brightness to your liking, saving power and reducing your energy costs
- ENERGY STAR 7.0 and TCO 7.0
- NaViSet Administrator 2: Free software solution that greatly eases administration and management of larger display device installations
- Compatible with SpectraViewII calibration software and the SVII-EA-KITcalibration kit.