The 34" NEC MultiSync EX341R is an 1800R curved SVA desktop monitor with 3-sided ultra-narrow bezels designed to provide a seamless, immersive workspace. This slim, ultrawide model features SVA panel technology with wide viewing angles (178° horizontal/vertical) ,ergonomic adjustability and 1.55mm bezels around three sides of the display. It features a touch controls for and on-screen display (OSD) indicators for easy adjustment of key settings and the included ControlSync ™ technology allows users to control the settings for up to 25 MultiSync EA or EX Series displays in a multi-monitor configuration. Upon establishing one unit as the master, users are able to control many performance attributes of the multi-monitor setup in unison through the single monitor. Its comprehensive input panel includes HDMI 2.0, HDMI 1.4, and DisplayPort 1.2 for connecting to the latest display sources. The 4-port USB 3.0 hub also includes NEC's unique DisplaySync Pro ™ technology, which allows two computers to be controlled with one keyboard and mouse.
- 1800R curved SVA panel creates an immersive desktop experience
- LED backlight technology provides for industry-leading low power consumption and less hazardous materials
- Height-adjust, tilt and swivel capabilities add flexibility and comfort to your viewing preferences
- Full connectivity, including DisplayPort 1.2, HDMI 2.0 and 1.4 inputs
- Touch controls for the on screen display makes display adjustments simple
- Human and ambient light sensors automatically detect your work conditions to determine the proper display brightness, conserving power
- ECO Mode™ allows you to manually adjust the display's brightness to your liking, saving power and reducing your energy costs
- NaViSet Administrator 2: Free software solution that greatly eases administration and management of larger display device installations
- Compatible with SpectraViewII calibration software and the SVII-EA-KITcalibration kit.