Requirements Office 365
Computer and processor
- Windows: 1.6 gigahertz (GHz) or faster, 2-core
- macOS: Intel processor
- Windows: 4GB RAM; 2 GB RAM (32-bit)
- macOS: 4 GB RAM
- Windows: 4.0 GB of available disk space
- macOS: 10 GB of available disk space. HFS+ hard disk format (also known as Mac OS Extended or APFS)
- Windows: 1280 x 768 screen resolution
- macOS: 1280 x 800 screen resolution
- Windows: Graphics hardware acceleration requires DirectX 9 or later, with WDDM 2.0 or higher for Windows 10 (or WDDM 1.3 or higher for Windows 10 Fall Creators Update).
- macOS: No graphics requirements
- Windows: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7 Service Pack 1, Windows Server 2016, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2012, or Windows Server 2008 R2
- macOS: Office for Mac is supported on the three most recent versions of macOS. When a new version of macOS is released, the Office for Mac Operating System requirement becomes the then-current three most recent versions: the new version of macOS and the previous versions.
Product functionality and feature availability may vary on older systems. For the best experience, use the latest version of any operating system specified above.
The current version of Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer, Safari, Chrome, or Firefox.
Windows: Some features may require .NET 3.5 or 4.6 and higher to also be installed
Internet functionality requires an Internet connection. Fees may apply
A touch-enabled device is required to use any multi-touch functionality. But, all features and functionality are always available by using a keyboard, mouse, or other standard or accessible input device. Note that touch features are optimized for use with Windows 10 or Windows 8.1.
Product functionality and graphics may vary based on your system configuration. Some features may require additional or advanced hardware or server connectivity.
Microsoft account and/or Microsoft organizational account is required for licensing and to access services.
Skype requires a standard laptop camera or USB 2.0 video camera, a microphone, and an audio output device in order to utilize its full range of calling features.