Office 365 University for PC or Mac (4 years) (Higher Ed Students, Faculty and Staff Only)
Please Note: Can load up to 2 PC's on Windows or Mac. Once the order has been processed, this product is nonreturnable. Please ensure you are eligible to use this product before purchasing. Academic Verification will be completed upon installation by Microsoft, not JourneyEd.com
K12 Students, Faculty and Staff are not eligible to purchase this edition.
Must be ordered before 3pm CST Monday-Friday with .edu email address in order to get same day download. Office 365 University is available to full- and part-time enrolled students, faculty, and staff of qualified, accredited higher education institutions.
With time-saving features and a clean, modern look across all your programs, your work can get done faster and will look even better. Plus, save your documents in the cloud on SkyDrive and access it from virtually anywhere.
Full access to Office 365 services
- The most up-to-date programs on 2PCs or Macs plus select mobile devices
- Your applications, documents, and settings accessible virtually anywhere
- New versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneNote, Publisher and Access
- 20+ GB SkyDrive online storage for easy access and sharing of your docs
- Stream full versions of Office programs on any PC with Office on Demand
- Find new ways to stay in touch with 60 minutes of Skype calls each month to phones in 40+ countries
Turn ideas into beautiful documents
- Save time from the Start screen in Word and use great-looking templates.
- Streamlined interface helps you take a clear view of your work.
- Capture your ideas using touch, pen, or keyboard.
- Drag and drop pictures, videos, and online media into your projects.
- Pull content from PDFs straight into Word.
- Make PowerPoint presentations that stand out with new wide-screen templates and theme variations.
Equip yourself for school and beyond.
- In the new Read Mode, text reflows automatically in columns for easier on-screen reading
- Fewer menus means more focus on your content—see only the tools you need, when you need them
- Open a PDF in Word, and edit content just as if you created it in Word
- Show your style by using Word templates in more than 40 categories
- Each workbook has in its own window, making it easier to work on two workbooks--or two monitors-- at once
- New functions in the math and trig, statistical, engineering, date and time, lookup and reference, logical, and text function categories
- The new Recommended Charts button lets you pick from a variety of charts that are right for your data
- Presenter View allows you to see your notes on your monitor while the audience only sees the slide
- Smart Guides automatically appear when your objects are close to even, and tell you when objects are spaced evenly
- Support for more multimedia formats, such as .mp4 and .mov, more high-definition content, and more built-in codecs
- Smoothly draw, erase, and edit with your finger, stylus, or mouse on any touch-capable device
- OneNote automatically converts your handwriting to text, so no worries about your handwriting
- The new Send to OneNote tool makes it easier to include documents or Web pages in your notebooks
- The People Card collects key details about a contact all in one place
- Add your local weather forecast right there in Calendar view, along with current conditions
- Receive push-based email, appointments, and contacts from Outlook.com, (formerly Hotmail) - right in your Outlook experience
- Simply type what you need to track and Access uses table templates to deliver an app that does the job
- A standardized app framework makes navigating apps familiar and easy
- Entering data accurately is a breeze with drop-down menus and recommendations that appear when you begin typing
- Insert and customize prebuilt page part building blocks, including calendars, borders, advertisements, and more
- Use professional-looking effects including softer shadows, reflections, and OpenType features
- Search your online albums on Facebook, Flickr and other services and add pictures directly to your document
Application availability and features vary by platform and device. Publisher, Access and OneNote available on PC only. Current Office application versions for Office 365 are Office 2013 for Windows and Office 2011 for Mac. Customers with an active subscription will be entitled to the newest versions when available.
*SRP is a comparison of purchasing a 1 year non-academic subscription of Office 365 for 4 years.