Microsoft Office 365 University
With time-saving features and a clean, modern look across all your programs, your work can get done faster and will look even better. Plus, save your documents in the cloud on SkyDrive and access it from virtually anywhere.
- 4 year subscription exclusively for eligible higher education students, faculty and staff
- Office on 2 PCs or Macs plus select mobile devices
- Access to the latest versions of the Office apps and access to Cloud Services
Full access to Office 365 services
- Your applications, documents, and settings accessible virtually anywhere
- New versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneNote, Publisher and Access
- 20+ GB SkyDrive online storage for easy access and sharing of your docs
- Stream full versions of Office programs on any PC with Office on Demand
- Find new ways to stay in touch with 60 minutes of Skype calls each month to phones in 40+ countries
Turn ideas into beautiful documents
- Save time from the Start screen in Word and use great-looking templates.
- Streamlined interface helps you take a clear view of your work.
- Capture your ideas using touch, pen, or keyboard.
- Drag and drop pictures, videos, and online media into your projects.
- Pull content from PDFs straight into Word.
- Make PowerPoint presentations that stand out with new wide-screen templates and theme variations.
Equip yourself for school and beyond.
* In the new Read Mode, text reflows automatically in columns for easier on-screen reading
* Fewer menus means more focus on your content—see only the tools you need, when you need them
* Open a PDF in Word, and edit content just as if you created it in Word
* Show your style by using Word templates in more than 40 categories
* Each workbook has in its own window, making it easier to work on two workbooks--or two monitors-- at once
* New functions in the math and trig, statistical, engineering, date and time, lookup and reference, logical, and text function categories
* The new Recommended Charts button lets you pick from a variety of charts that are right for your data
* Presenter View allows you to see your notes on your monitor while the audience only sees the slide
* Smart Guides automatically appear when your objects are close to even, and tell you when objects are spaced evenly
* Support for more multimedia formats, such as .mp4 and .mov, more high-definition content, and more built-in codecs
* Smoothly draw, erase, and edit with your finger, stylus, or mouse on any touch-capable device
* OneNote automatically converts your handwriting to text, so no worries about your handwriting
* The new Send to OneNote tool makes it easier to include documents or Web pages in your notebooks
* The People Card collects key details about a contact all in one place
* Add your local weather forecast right there in Calendar view, along with current conditions
* Receive push-based email, appointments, and contacts from Outlook.com, (formerly Hotmail) - right in your Outlook experience
* Simply type what you need to track and Access uses table templates to deliver an app that does the job
* A standardized app framework makes navigating apps familiar and easy
* Entering data accurately is a breeze with drop-down menus and recommendations that appear when you begin typing
* Insert and customize prebuilt page part building blocks, including calendars, borders, advertisements, and more
* Use professional-looking effects including softer shadows, reflections, and OpenType features
* Search your online albums on Facebook, Flickr and other services and add pictures directly to your document
Please note: This product is not eligible for purchase with gift card.