LapCabby Mini 20v laptop trolleys
Please Note: Once the order has been processed, this product is nonreturnable.
Our smaller mobile computer cabinets designed to effectively store up to 20 mini laptops/netbooks.
- All our standard netbook storage features
- 20 bay vertical storage laptop trolley
- Lockable unit to store and recharge laptops — power supply included
- Laptop trolley delivered fully assembled
- Houses laptops up to a maximum of 10".
Standard netbook storage features
- Storage boxes that hold two netbooks per box and protect your computers from damage
- Power7 Timer — energy management system fitted as standard — allowing for Economy 7 charging, daytime charging and seven different charging schedules to be programmed at once
- Individual sliding trays for easy access to netbooks
- For added safety, AC adaptors and power supply are stored in a separate compartment — only accessible via a concealed door release
- An innovative cable storage system that keeps cables compact, neat and tidy
- Heavy duty wheels with locking facility for easy mobility and storage
- Soft rubber corners to protect your classroom
- Dual point locking system with the key located on the top of the unit to avoid damaging it when the LapCabby is moved
- Houses netbooks up to a maximum of 10".
- Smooth rounded corners with shock absorbing bumpers to protect netbooks/tablets inside and the school walls during movement from classroom to classroom.
- Lock with keys located on the top preventing damage during movement through school building.
- Separate compartment with rear facing door for access to the individual AC adaptors.
- Innovative and tactile ergonomic handles in a variety of colours located on the top making it easy to move.
- Sleek design that is children and classroom friendly without protruding parts (handles, locks etc).
- 4 heavy duty wheels with locking facility.
- L shaped doors for complete access to the unit.
- Heavy duty steel frame with strong MFC cladding.
- Colourful storage boxes hold two netbooks or tablets per box. Laptops can also be accommodated (one laptop per box).
- Individual cable storage compartments keep cables compact, neat and tidy.
- Soft rubber grips cushion and protect netbooks/tablets while in storage.
- All cables, power strips and the power management system are kept in a completely separate compartment for added safety and to prevent children from accessing and removing AC adaptors and cables.
- Sliding shelves for easy access to netbooks/tablets when removing them and putting them back in.
- Storage boxes have moulded cable clips to keep low voltage cables in place, preventing cables from being damaged or falling down the back of the unit.
- Each netbook/tablet is positioned on the sliding shelf to ensure the power socket is easy to access from the front of the unit.
- AC adaptors and power supply are stored in individual pockets to keep cables neat and tidy in the back of the trolley.
- Cables cannot be removed from the front of the unit to prevent cables from going missing.
- Power7 power management system with programmable timer options that provides Energy Saving management.
- A charging program for every day of the week allows the school to charge according to their classroom schedule. Digital timer is supplied as standard with all trolleys.
- All tablets are charged simultaneously with sequential switching facility to prevent circuit breakers from overloading.
- Specifically designed and tested air venting system to keep netbooks/tablets cool while the unit is locked and they are charging.
Safety and Security:
- Concealed door release to separate electrical compartment for child safety.
- A robust dual locking system with locks located on top of the trolley to avoid damages to the lock and key during movement within the school, especially through doorways. Additional keys are available.
- Unit size: W616 x D703 x H1115mm.
- Netbook compartment sizes: W44 x D465 x H342mm.
- Individual AC pockets: W90 x D41 x H195mm.
- 2 years with an option to extend to 5 years.
- Supplied fully assembled.