The Kensington 64068 Micro Saver Notebook Lock protects your laptop computer from theft with a patented cable-and-lock system. This lock is constructed of a six-foot, super-strong, steel-composite cable with a carbon, tempered-steel core, and a patented, T-bar lock that provides superior lock strength and theft protection. Easy to install and use in the office or when traveling, this system locks into the standard Kensington security slot found in 99-percent of notebooks, as well as many flat-panel monitors, CPUs, projectors, printers, docking stations, tablet PCs, and other devices. This unit features a sleek styling and design that won't block notebook ports or lift a notebook off the desk, and a built-in, tamper-evident feature to detect unauthorized use. The Kensington 64068 includes two keys and a rubber tie for cable-cord management, and is backed by a manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty. The Kensington 64068 has custom keying options available for master access, shared access, or supervisor-only access, with replacement keys available through the manufacturer.
- Kensington Edge: Steel computer security cable with Kevlar brand fiber for powerful protection that's 40% stronger
- Wide range of compatibility--laptops, monitors, and any device with a Kensington security slot - the industry standard
- One piece design for ease of use - no little pieces to lose or misplace with this computer lock
- Patented T-bar lock provides most secure connection to security slot
- No screws, brackets or glue for installation of this computer lock - no changes to your computer