The 65" JTouch Interactive Display with LightCast technology makes presentations and collaboration more dynamic and engaging. Connect and share content from nearly any device, browse the web, and view documents on a bright, colorful, and interactive HD touch display that fits your budget.
- 65-inch 1080p display with ultra-responsive capacitive touch technology
- Sleek bezel-less design and effortless gestures - just like your phone or tablet
- Wirelessly cast from nearly any device, browse the web, and view documents with LightCast technology
- Content is interactive, bright and crisp in any light
- Anti-glare screen is smooth to the touch and eliminates distracting reflections
- Easily control your content from the touchscreen
- Built-in, full-featured interactive whiteboard
- No calibration or special stylus required
- Compatible with your PC's interactive whiteboard software
Engage Your Audience with Touch
Whether you're in a boardroom, a huddle space, or at a trade show, the interactivity of JTouch engages audiences and encourages participation. JTouch gets your audience involved, attracts customers and provides a great medium for presenting touch-enabled applications
Using the LightCast Key lets you easily connect and share content from nearly any computer or mobile device. You'll make meetings, lessons, and teamwork more efficient, engaging, and easy.
LightCast technology works seamlessly with all your device's native protocols - use AirPlay (Mirroring mode) for Apple, and Miracast for Android or Windows, or the InFocus LightCast Sender to cast using Chrome extension (works on Apple, Windows, or Chrome OS.)
Access your favorite online content with a built-in web browser, and view or present documents, videos, and photos from the JTouch.
Draw, write, and capture notes on a multi-screen canvas, with room for free-form drawings, diagrams, and more. Multiple people can write or draw at the same time with a complete collection of digital pens, highlighters, shapes, lines, and colors, then view and annotate over PowerPoint, Word, or images.
Full Touch Control
Display your PC, Mac, or Chromebook via HDMI, VGA, or component video, then control it from the display via touch. Just enable touch from the computer via USB, and extend the reach of your computer's USB ports with the easily accessible USB ports on the display.
(Note: PC USB is reserved for future use.)
Projected Capacitive Touch (PCAP)
The ultra-responsive and sleek bezel-less technology found in tablets and smart phones is now available in the JTouch Whiteboard. Draw or write smoothly with your finger, a stylus, or with medical grade gloves.