Be a productive powerhouse with the sleek HP Z23n G2 23-inch Display. This virtually seamless Full HD display is factory-tested for reliability and longevity with integrated color calibration, uninterrupted multi-screen tiling, and expansive device connectionsStreamline productivity with screens for every project
Out-of-this-world color right out of the box
- Multi-task without disruptions across multiple displays with a 3-sided micro-edge bezel on each screen. Get stunning visuals from the 1920 x 1080 resolution , 16:9 aspect ratio, 23" diagonal IPS screen and over 2 million pixels.
Quality from the start
- Consistent, accurate color between displays and from project to project is easier than ever with factory color calibration from the very first time you power on.
Big ideas for small spaces
- We rigorously test each HP Z Display to help ensure it's a reliable, long-life visual solution, and back it up with the HP Zero Bright Dot Guarantee , HP's most stringent pixel policy, which replaces the screen if even one bright sub-pixel fails.
- Make the most of your available workspace by mounting powerful machines like the HP Z2 Mini Workstation directly behind the display for a compact, efficient, single-footprint solution.
- Connect easily with ports that include a two-port USB 3.0 hub and VGA, HDMI, and DisplayPort™ connections tested for use with legacy, current, and future HP Workstations.
- Work comfortably with adjustable tilt, height, and swivel settings. Use pivot rotation to conveniently customize portrait or landscape views on multiple displays.
- Design the screen for how you work with HP Display Assistant software, which enables screen partitioning and helps deter theft by dimming a display that's disconnected without approval.
- Reduce power consumption and help lower costs with an intelligent, energy-efficient, low-halogen display that is ENERGY STAR® certified, TCO qualified, and EPEAT® Gold registered with mercury-free display backlights and arsenic-free display glass.
- Build a complete solution with optional HP accessories designed and tested to work with your display.
- Rest assured that your IT investment is supported by a three-year standard limited warranty. To extend your protection, select an optional HP Care service.