Introducing the most technically sophisticated and durable headset ever manufactured by Califone. This Mac & PC compatible Titaniumô series stereo headset will help optimize differentiated learning experiences with breakthroughs in safety, performance, comfort and durability.
Headsets used in classrooms or libraries are constantly handled and worn throughout the school week. To keep it in top condition, the HPK-1050 is the first of its kind that can be completely immersed in soap and water (after its cord has been detached) for washing! Once cleaned and thoroughly dried, simply reconnect the body to its replaceable cord and the Titanium headset is ready for reuse.
The HPK-1050 helps students focus more effectively on the task at hand by blocking the highest amount of ambient (external) noise of any passive headset which Califone has ever offered. Its microphone is also noise-reducing.
School budgets can't afford equipment that won't last the entire year or cause lost learning time, and that's why the HPK-1050 is built using more rugged ABS plastic (even its cord is thicker than previous models). But longer lasting doesn't automatically mean student comfort, which is why the ear cushions have also been upgraded to be just as long lasting, but feel softer without the accumulated clammy feeling which can come after prolonged use.
- Softer, more comfortable ear cushions
- Comfort strap for longer wearability
- Adjustable headstrap rugged enough for daily classroom use
- Earcups offer the highest passive ambient noise rejection, effectively blocking external distractions to keep students on task
- Detachable 6' cord is thicker than previous models
- In-line volume control
- Dual 3.5mm plugs
- Noise-reducing microphone with reinforced boom for durability
- Protective slotted baffles guard against perforation of the speakers
First washable headset for easy cleaning