Creative Suite 6 Design Standard Student and Teacher Edition (With Total Training Monthly Subscription)
This item contains:
- Creative Suite 6 Design Standard Student and Teacher Edition
- Total Training for Adobe Creative Suite Design Standard (Monthly Subscription)
Creative Suite 6 Design Standard Student and Teacher Edition
Adobe Creative Suite 6 Design Standard software combines industry-standard tools for professional print design and digital publishing. Create eye-catching images and graphics at lightning speed with innovative painting and drawing tools and dozens of creative effects in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator. Lay out top-quality print pages with exquisite typography in Adobe InDesign. Also in InDesign, produce highly designed eBooks with support for the latest EPUB standards, and deliver media-rich publications for iPad and other tablet devices as easily as creating pages for print.* Achieve exceptional quality and precise control with high-performance software that streamlines routine design and production tasks.
Creative Suite 6 Design Standard components:
- Adobe Photoshop CS6
- Adobe Illustrator CS6
- Adobe InDesign CS6
- Adobe Acrobat® X Pro
- Adobe Bridge CS6
- Adobe Media Encoder CS6
Adobe Creative Suite 6 Student and Teacher Editions
Get up to 80% off with Adobe Student and Teacher Editions
Be a classroom standout, a creative visionary, and a hot prospect in the job market with Adobe Creative Suite 6 Student and
Teacher Edition software. Show your financial genius, too, by taking advantage of student discounts at up to 80% off.
Please Note: Adobe Student and Teacher Editions are for students, teachers, school staff, and other educators who meet Adobe eligibility guidelines. Proof of eligibility will be required after purchase in order to use the software. Individuals will be authorized for only one license of any Adobe Student and Teacher Edition title. Click here to see the complete Student and Teacher Edition eligibility guidelines.
What’s new in CS6
Adobe® Creative Suite® 6 Design Standard software delivers 64-bit-native performance in Adobe Photoshop® and Illustrator® so you can work on large, complex files at lightning speed. In Adobe InDesign,® lay out media-rich publications for iPad and other tablet devices as easily as pages for print, and adapt layouts efficiently for different print specs and screen sizes.
Breakthrough image editing in Photoshop — Deliver eye-catching results with the industry standard in digital imaging. Enjoy creative freedom and precise control when refining and compositing images, applying artistic effects, and painting with versatile
Video editing in Photoshop — Edit video in Photoshop to include in your digital publishing projects. Quickly combine clips and stills using transitions, audio, and effects, such as pan and zoom.
Distinctive vector graphics in Illustrator — Create top-quality vector artwork for any project, from logos to illustrations for advertising, packaging, signage, and more. Use precise drawing tools and expressive natural brushes to create graphics that get noticed.
Professional page layout in InDesign — Lay out, preflight, and produce stunning page layouts with intuitive design software that offers precise control over typography and built-in tools for creative effects.
Tablet publications in InDesign — Use InDesign to create media-rich publications for iPad and other tablet devices. Add interactive elements such as pan and zoom, slide shows, audio, and video. Upload to Adobe Digital Publishing Suite* for distribution.
Top Reasons to Buy Adobe Creative Suite 6 Design Standard
- Breakthrough image editing in Photoshop — Deliver eye-catching results with the industry standard in digital imaging. Enjoy creative freedom and precise control when refining and compositing images, applying artistic effects, and painting with versatile brush tools.
- Video editing in Photoshop — Edit video in Photoshop to include in your digital publishing projects. Quickly combine clips and stills using transitions, audio, and effects, such as pan and zoom.
- Distinctive vector graphics in Illustrator — Create top-quality vector artwork for any project, from logos to illustrations for advertising, packaging, signage, and more. Use precise drawing tools and expressive natural brushes to create graphics that get noticed.
- Professional page layout in InDesign — Lay out, preflight, and produce stunning page layouts with intuitive design software that offers precise control over typography and built-in tools for creative effects.
- Tablet publications in InDesign — Use InDesign to create media-rich publications for iPad and other tablet devices. Add interactive elements such as pan and zoom, slide shows, audio, and video. Upload to Adobe Digital Publishing Suite for distribution.*
- eBook authoring in InDesign — Create engaging eBooks with refined typography and images that resize automatically to fit any screen. Add video and audio for eBook mobile devices that support HTML5 video and audio tags, and take advantage of EPUB3 support.
- Robust preflighting — Prepare files for hassle-free production for print layouts by finding errors in InDesign with Live Preflight, or by using robust preflight checks and fixes in Adobe Acrobat® X Pro.
- Efficient delivery of accessible documents — Apply accessibility rules in InDesign—including tab and read-aloud order—and then check, adjust, and validate accessible PDF documents in Acrobat Pro.
- PDF file creation, editing, and delivery — Distribute layouts reliably using Acrobat X Pro to create simple PDF documents and package layouts, drawings, images, video, audio, and other files in a single polished PDF Portfolio.
- Performance on newer operating systems — Take advantage of the full power and performance of newer Windows® and Mac OS systems. Adobe Photoshop, and Illustrator are 64-bit native for lightning-fast creativity and production.
- Visual media browsing — Find files fast by browsing thumbnails instead of filenames with Adobe Bridge. Or browse thumbnails and place files from the Mini Bridge panel in Photoshop and InDesign.
- Integration with other Adobe tools and services — Enjoy integration with Adobe Digital Publishing Suite,* Adobe Creative Cloud, and Adobe Touch Apps within individual components of Design Standard.
Online Training for Adobe Design Standard By Total Training (Monthly Subscription)
Learn Adobe Creative Suite from the inside out with this all inclusive training. With a team of experts leading the tutorials, you'll learn insider tips for working with all the design programs in Adobe Creative Suite .
This training is just the solution you've been looking for to enhance your creative skills and give your next design or production project a professional polish.
Purchase Total Training for Adobe Design Standard and receive the complete Total Training Online Library!
When you purchase Total Training for Adobe Standard you will also receive Total Training’s entire Online Library. Whether you're looking to brush up on a technique, or learn a new program entirely, Total Training Online offers you the tools you need to master your software. With thousands of lessons on creative design, web design, web development, digital photography, digital video effects/editing, digital audio workstations and office productivity to choose from you're sure to find the training you need. See below for a complete list of all the applications available from Total Training.
An auto-renewal plan is available with this item (see cart and checkout for details).
Order now and never pay more than the Student price.
With a Total Training Online Subscription, you’ll be able to receive the exclusive student discount price even after you graduate. Once your order has processed, and as long as your subscription is active, you will never need to resubmit your eligibility documents in order to continue receiving the education discount. So, no matter what your career or what software you need to master, you will continue to receive the best price on the industry standard in software training.
What's included with a subscription to Total Training Online?
Thousands of lessons on software from Adobe, Apple, Microsoft, Solidworks, Autodesk and more.
Project files are included with every subscription.
Expert-led training with the most-respected industry pros.
Customized interface with bookmark and search functions.
HD production for a crystal clear picture.
New training added every month.
Print Design & Publishing
- CS5 Design: Workflow
- CS4 Design: Workflow
- CS3 Design: Workflow
- CS3 Print: Workflow
- Creative Suite 2: From Design to Delivery
- Expression® Design
- Expression® Design 2: Essentials
- Expression® Media
- Expression® Media 2: Essentials
- Illustrator CS5: Essentials
- Illustrator CS4: Essentials
- Illustrator CS4: Advanced
- Illustrator CS3: Essentials
- Illustrator CS3: Advanced
- Illustrator CS2
- InDesign CS5: InteractivityNew
- InDesign CS5: Essentials
- InDesign CS4: Essentials
- InDesign CS4: Advanced
- InDesign CS3: From QuarkXPress to InDesign CS3
- InDesign CS2
- InCopy CS2
- Photoshop CS4 Extended: Essentials
- Photoshop CS4 Extended: Advanced
- Photoshop CS4 Extended: Mastering Advanced Techniques with Brian Maffitt
- Photoshop CS5 Extended: Essentials
- Photoshop CS5 Extended: Advanced
- Photoshop CS3: Essentials
- Photoshop CS3: Advanced
- Photoshop CS3: Channels and Masking
- Photoshop CS3: Enhancing Digital Photographs
- Photoshop CS3: Maximizing Productivity
- Photoshop CS2
- Adv. Photoshop CS2
- Photo Retouching in Adobe Photoshop
- Photoshop Lightroom: Essentials
- Photoshop Lightroom 2
- Photoshop Elements 9: What's NewNew
- Photoshop Elements 8
- Photoshop Elements 7
- Photoshop Elements 5
Multimedia & Video
- Adobe Production Studio: From Edit to Output
- After Effects CS5: Essentials
- After Effects CS4: Essentials
- After Effects CS3: Essentials
- After Effects CS3: Advanced
- After Effects 7 Pro: Essentials
- Adv After Effects 7 Pro: Broadcast Design Secrets
- After Effects 7 Pro: Professional Features
- Captivate 4New
- CS5.5 Production Premium: What's NewNew
- CS3 Production Premium: Workflow
- Encore CS5
- Encore CS4: DVD Workflow
- Encore CS3: Essentials
- Expression® Encoder 2: Essentials
- Final Cut Pro 5: The Essentials
- Final Cut Pro 7: Select TopicsNew
- Final Cut Studio: A Post-Production Workflow
- Premiere Elements 9: What's NewNew
- Premiere Elements 8
- Premiere Elements 7
- Premiere Pro CS5: Essentials
- Premiere Pro CS4: Essentials
- Premiere Pro CS3: Essentials
- Premiere Pro CS3: What's New
- Premiere Pro 2
- Soundbooth CS5
- Soundbooth CS4
- Soundbooth CS3: Essentials
Audio/Music Tech New
- Ableton Live 7: The Essentials
- Acoustic Guitar Miking Techniques
- Ableton Live 6: An Introduction
- Antares Auto-Tune
- Apple Logic Pro 8: Essentials Training
- AXIOM 61 USB MIDI Controller
- B4 II Virtual Organ
- Battery 3 : Drums & Percussion Native Instruments
- Build Your Own Guitar Effects Pedalboard
- Compressors: The Essentials
- Copyright and Publishing Law : For Musicians and Songwriters
- Cubase 4: The Essentials
- Demystifying B3 Drawbars
- DJ Equipment Basics
- Drum Miking Techniques
- Drum Tuning and Maintenance
- Essential Gear for Mobile Recording
- FM8: FM Synthesizer Native Instruments
- Guitar Effects Pedals: Volume 1
- Guitar Set-Up and Maintenance
- Guitar Rig 2 Native Instruments
- Headphone Selection
- How To Relic A Guitar
- Introduction to Equalizers
- Introduction To Garageband
- Introduction to Podcasting
- Line 6 LowDown Bass Amp
- Line 6 Spider III and Spider Valve Amps
- Melodyne: An Introduction
- MicroTrack II: 2-Channel Mobile Digital Recorder
- MOTU Digital Performer: Introduction
- NRV-10 Digital Audio Interface + Analog Mixer
- The POK wireless foot controller
- Preparing For Mastering
- ProTools LE : Essential Training
- Propellerhead ReCycle
- Propellerhead Reason 3 : Essential Training
- Propellerhead Reason 3 : Essential Training
- SoundForge 8.0: Essential Training
- Strike Virtual Drummer
- Subtractive Synthesis
- Torq with Xponent
- Waves SSL 4000 Collection
- What's New In GarageBand '08
- What's New In Reason 4
- What's New in ProTools 7.4
- Woodwind/Brasswind : Maintenance & Quick Fixes
Web Design & Publishing
- CS3 Web Design: Workflow
- Contribute CS3New
- CSS & XHTML for Web Development
- Dreamweaver CS5: Essentials
- Dreamweaver CS4: Essentials
- Dreamweaver CS4: Advanced
- Dreamweaver CS3: Essentials
- Dreamweaver CS3: Advanced
- Dreamweaver CS3: From GoLive to Dreamweaver CS3
- Dreamweaver 8
- Adv. Dreamweaver 8
- Expression® Web 4: EssentialsNew
- Expression® Web 2: Essentials
- Expression® Web
- Expression® Web: From FrontPage to Expression Web
- Advanced Expression® Web
- Fireworks CS5
- Fireworks CS4
- Fireworks CS3
- Flash CS5 Professional: Essentials
- Flash CS4 Professional: Essentials
- Flash CS4 Professional: Advanced
- Flash CS4 Professional: New Animation Techniques
- Flash CS3 Professional: Essentials
- Flash CS3 Professional: ActionScript 3 Essentials
- Flash CS3 Professional: Flash Animation
- Flash CS3 Professional: ActionScript 3 UI & Data
- Flash CS3: ActionScript 3 Animation and Games
- Flash Professional 8: Next Level ActionScript
- Flash Professional 8 Advanced: ActionScript
- Flash Professional 8
- Flash Lite 2.1: Creating Mobile Applications
- GoLive CS2
- Office SharePoint® Designer 2007
- Website Design: Extreme Website Makeover
- WordPress MasteryNew
- Zen Cart: E-Commerce Quick StartNew
- Zen Cart: Customization FundamentalsNew
Development & Programming
- ASP.NET® AJAX
- ASP.NET 2.0: Building Web Applications (set 1)
- ASP.NET 2.0: Building Web Applications (set 2)
- Expression® Blend®
- Expression® Blend® 2: Essentials
- Expression® Blend® 4: EssentialsNew
- Flash Catalyst CS5: Select TopicsNew
- Flash Catalyst CS5.5: EssentialsNew
- Flex 2: Rich Internet Applications
- Flex 2: Advanced Visual Programming
- Flex 3: Rich Internet & AIR Applications
- SQL Server® Development
- Visual Studio® 2008: Essentials - Featuring Windows Forms
- Visual Studio® 2005: Productivity with .NET Framework 2.0
- WPF: Essentials
Communication & Office Tools
- Access® 2010: EssentialsNew
- Access® 2007: Essentials
- Acrobat X Pro: EssentialsNew
- Acrobat 9 Pro: Essentials
- Acrobat 8 Professional
- Acrobat 7 Professional
- Excel® 2007: Advanced
- Excel® 2007: Essentials
- Excel® 2010: Essentials
- Excel® 2010: Advanced
- Office 2007: Getting Up to Speed
- Office 2010: New Features
- Office 2010: Shared Features
- Outlook® 2010
- Mastering Peachtree Pro Accounting 2009
- Personal Computer Fundamentals
- PowerPoint® 2010New
- PowerPoint® 2007: Essentials
- Mastering QuickBooks Pro 2009
- New Features in QuickBooks 2010
- Snow Leopard: Essentials
- Windows® 7
- Word® 2010New
- 3ds Max - Introduction: Tools and Workflow
- Character Animation: Fundamentals
- Maya - Introduction: Interface and Workflow
- Mental Ray: Fundamentals
- Intro to ZBrush 3: Tools and Workflow
CAD (Computer Aided Design)
- SolidWorks 2009: Fundamentals
- SolidWorks 2008: Fundamentals
This item can not be purchased by continuing education students.