This Bundle includes:
- Creative Cloud Student and Teacher Edition (12 Month PrePaid))
- Total Training for Adobe CS/CC (6 Month Subscription)
Creative Cloud Student and Teacher Edition (12 Month PrePaid)
Produce breakthrough designs without breaking the bank.
Please Note: Once your order has been processed, this product is nonreturnable.
Adobe Creative Cloud Membership
Creative Cloud delivers everything you need to create, collaborate, and publish — all in one place. You get allnew desktop versions of your favorite tools, immediate access to new products and features as soon as they’re released, and a host of other services and benefits, like easy file sharing and cloud storage.
Conveniently share your work with the creative community through builtin integration with Behance ProSite, and sharpen your skills with a growing library of expert training videos.
With Creative Cloud, your entire creative world gets its own central dashboard, where everything is organized for you. Track comments posted to shared files, keep tabs on your work and your followers on Behance, download the latest product updates, and more.
The Latest Adobe Creative Tools
Get the world’s best desktop applications for photography, video, audio, and design, all totally reimagined with hundreds of new features. As always, your applications live on your desktop, not in a browser and not in the cloud.
- Adobe Photoshop CC: The world’s leading image editing and compositing software, offering more freedom, speed, and power to make incredible images real
- Adobe Illustrator CC: Industry standard vector graphics software that lets you create stunning graphics, illustrations, and typography for print, web, interactive, video, and mobile
- Adobe InDesign CC: The professional page layout software you can use to design, preflight, and publish a broad range of content in print, online, and for tablet apps
- Adobe Dreamweaver CC: The leading all in one visual development tool used by web designers and developers worldwide to create, publish, and manage their websites and mobile content
- Adobe After Effects CC: The industryleading animation and creative compositing software that offers top performance, superior control, a wealth of creative options, and integration with other postproduction applications
- Adobe Premiere Pro CC: The powerful, customizable nonlinear video editor that lets you edit your way. Import and freely combine virtually any type of media, from video shot on a phone to raw 5K and higher resolution footage.
- Adobe Muse CC: HTML website design and publishing, without writing code
Adobe Acrobat XI Pro, Adobe Audition CC, Bridge CC, Encore, Fireworks, Flash Builder Premium, Flash Professional CC, InCopy CC, Lightroom, Media Encoder CC, Prelude CC, and SpeedGrade CC.
- Adobe Story CC Plus: Enhance video projects with collaborative screenwriting, reporting, and scheduling tools. Outline your ideas, write scripts quickly with automatic formatting, and organize preproduction by generating schedules and production reports from script metadata.
- Adobe Kuler: Capture colors anywhere using your iPhone. Create and share color combinations, use the Kuler website to browse thousands of themes from the Kuler community, and sync themes to Illustrator CC to use in your designs.
- Adobe web hosting: Build and maintain powerful business websites with dynamic tools for site management and hosting.
- Adobe Digital Publishing Suite, Single Edition: Design and update an unlimited number of iPad applications as long as your Creative Cloud membership remains active.
- Adobe PhoneGap Build: Package mobile apps in the cloud.
Exclusive Creative Cloud Benefits
- Ongoing updates: You always have access to new products and features as soon as they’re released. Just download the latest whenever you want.
- Sync Settings: Work the way you like on any of your computers — Mac or PC. Synchronize your workspace settings to Creative Cloud — including preferences, presets, workspaces, brushes, and libraries — so they go where you go.
- Behance: Save work to Behance to showcase finished projects or share a work in progress. (You can even save work directly from within Photoshop CC and Illustrator CC.) Your Creative Cloud paid membership comes with the Pro features of Behance, including ProSite — a fully customizable professional portfolio.
- 20GB of storage on Creative Cloud: Work on files at the office, from home, or on your tablet. Easily share your concepts with clients or colleagues.
- Expert training: Sharpen your skills and master new tools with a growing library of exclusive video tutorials and inspirational content from experts at Adobe and leading partners.
- Access to Mac OS and Windows versions: Install and activate Creative Cloud desktop applications on up to two computers.
- Ability to download, install, and run all of the latest Adobe creative desktop applications for photography, design, web, and video — including Adobe Photoshop CC and Illustrator CC
- Hundreds of allnew features available only in Creative Cloud, plus immediate access to all future updates and new features as soon as they’re released
- Additional services, including Adobe Story CC Plus, Kuler, website management and hosting tools, Typekit, PhoneGap Build, and Digital Publishing Suite, Single Edition
- Integration with Adobe Touch Apps for tablets and phones (available separately)
- Your entire creative world synced and organized for you across multiple devices
- A professional online portfolio with Behance ProSite. Easily upload projects to your portfolio directly from Photoshop and Illustrator.
- The Creative Cloud desktop app, which allows you to track comments on shared files, keep tabs on your work and your followers on Behance, download the latest updates, and more
- 20GB of cloud storage to keep your files organized across multiple computers and to share them with colleagues and clients
- A growing library of expert video tutorials to help you get up to speed quickly and master new skills
- Installation on up to two computers — Mac or PC
Total Training for Adobe CS/CC (6 Month Subscription)
Whether you're looking to brush up on a technique, or learn a new program entirely, Total Training Online offers you the tools you need to master your software. With thousands of lessons on creative design, web design, web development, digital photography, digital video effects/editing, digital audio workstations and office productivity to choose from you're sure to find the training you need - when you need it.
What's included with a subscription to Total Training Online?
- Thousands of lessons on software from Adobe, Apple, Microsoft, Solidworks, Autodesk and more.
- Project files are included with every subscription.
- Expert-led training with the most-respected industry pros.
- Customized interface with bookmark and search functions.
- HD production for a crystal clear picture.
- New training added every month.