Photoshop Elements & Premiere Elements 12 Education Student and Teacher Edition
Transform your snapshots and video clips into something spectacular.
Empower your creative vision. Turn snapshots and video clips into spectacular photos and movies. Organize, edit, and make
them look their best, and then share them in print, online, or as keepsakes. And now, take your Elements photos and videos with you, wherever you go, on your smartphone or tablet.
Adobe Creative Suite Student and Teacher Editions
Get up to 80% off with Adobe Student and Teacher Editions
Be a classroom standout, a creative visionary, and a hot prospect in the job market with Adobe Creative Suite Student and Teacher Edition software. Show your financial genius, too, by taking advantage of student discounts at up to 80% off.
Please Note: Adobe Student and Teacher Editions are for students, teachers, school staff, and other educators who meet Adobe eligibility guidelines. Proof of eligibility will be required after purchase in order to use the software. Individuals will be authorized for only one license of any Adobe Student and Teacher Edition title.
- Discover a friendly and intuitive environment: Easily organize, edit, create, and share thanks to bolder icons; a helpful Action bar; and the ability to use Quick, Guided, and Expert editing modes to fit your needs.
- Take your photos and videos with you wherever you go: Easily view, relive, and share your Elements photos and videos on your smartphone and tablet. And finally—unlock the photos from your mobile device, and see them in your Elements albums back at home.*
- Easily move objects: Move objects around in a photo, and the background will be automatically filled in with Content Aware Move.
- Learn as you use: Use Guided Edits for video to learn advanced editing techniques with built-in video tutorials. Build your moviemaking savvy in no time. Produce professional effects using Guided Edits for photos. New effects include Zoom Burst, which brings dramatic action to your photos; Photo Puzzle, which gives a fun puzzle effect; and Old Photo Restore, which helps you fix an old or worn photo.
- Get Hollywood effects and styles: Discover more FilmLooks (Comic, Trinity, Yesteryear, Cross Process) to add Hollywood effects and styles to your movies.
- Share photos and videos: Quickly share your photos on sites like Facebook, YouTube,™ Vimeo,® Twitter, and more. Now, easily share your Elements photos and videos in shared albums and view them on your smartphone and tablet.
- Do it all with one powerful, easy-to-use product: Meet all your photo needs with Photoshop Elements. Easily organize and find photos; edit and enhance them; create custom photo keepsakes; and share them via print, the web, and more.
- Choose a trusted solution: Bring your photos and videos to life with a powerful solution from the makers of Adobe® Photoshop® and Adobe Premiere® Pro, industry-leading professional photo and video editing software.
- Keep track of your memories: Manage your photos and video clips in the Organizer. Use automated options to find your best photos and clips, or photos of specific things and people.
- Map your memories: Relive your journeys by viewing your photos and videos on a map based on where they were taken.
- Show off your creativity with flexible layouts: Make calendars, scrapbook pages, cards, and more in minutes using professionally designed templates, or customize every aspect of your creations. Get fun, fresh looks with artwork and templates.
- Do more with your photos and videos: Get all the functionality of Photoshop Elements and Adobe Premiere Elements, and take advantage of integration that provides even more ways for you to creatively use photos and videos together—all for a great value.
- Do more with individual video frames: Capture a single video frame and add text, graphics, and other enhancements; then put the frame back in your movie for a fun or dramatic freeze-frame effect. Or use it to create personalized disc covers for your DVDs.
- Instantly add cinematic flair to your photo slide shows: Create a traditional photo slide show, and then let InstantMovie automatically add video-style effects, transitions, motion graphics, and more. Preview the slide show in full screen and then burn it to disc or upload it to the web to share with family and friends. (Windows® only.)
- Include treasured memories in your movies: Add visual depth and variety to your movies by including digital stills and scanned film photos.