ASUS GeForce® GTX 1080 TI 11GB Turbo Edition VR Ready 5K HD Gaming HDMI DisplayPort PC Graphics Card
- 1582 MHz Boost Clock (OC Mode) featuring 11GB GDDR5X 352-bit memory, 3584 CUDA cores, and 11GB Frame Buffer
- Auto-Extreme manufacturing technology delivers premium quality and reliability with aerospace-grade Super Alloy Power II components
- GPU Tweak II makes monitoring performance and streaming easier than ever, featuring Game Booster and a free 1-year premium license of XSplit Gamecaster
- Customizable backlit logo plate that can be replaced with your own design for a truly unique look
- Blower-cooled design with reference-sized form factor ideal for SLI configurations and systems with restricted airflow
- Supports the latest DirectX™ 12 and GeForce gaming features while delivering a maximum resolution of 7680 x 4320 for the ultimate 5K gaming experience
- 5K Gaming and VR Ready with 2x HDMI 2.0 and 2x DisplayPort 1.4 to simultaneously connect your VR headset and up to 3 monitors
Perfect Your Build
ASUS Turbo GeForce® GTX 1080 Ti comes equipped with a dual ball-bearing fan for a 2X longer card lifespan and exclusive Auto-Extreme Technology with Super Alloy Power II components for superior stability. Customizable backlit logo enables a system personalization and VR-friendly HDMI ports let gamers easily enjoy immersive virtual reality experiences. ASUS Turbo GeForce® GTX 1080 Ti also has GPU Tweak II with XSplit Gamecaster that provides intuitive performance tweaking and instant gameplay streaming.
Dual-Ball Bearing Fan2X longer lifespan
Without the problem of oil drying common in sleeve-bearing fans, the dual-ball bearing fan on ASUS Turbo GeForce® GTX 1080 Ti lasts 2X longer. With reduced friction, it also runs smoother, further improving card lifespan and cooling efficiency.
Auto-Extreme Technology with
Super Alloy Power II
Premium quality and best reliability
ASUS graphics cards are produced using Auto-Extreme technology, an industry-first 100% automated production process, and feature premium Super Alloy Power II components that enhance efficiency, reduce power loss, decrease component buzzing under load, and lower thermal temperatures for unsurpassed quality and reliability.